Quattro Tech Ltd
Quattro Tech Limited is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with all applicable legislation in relation to data protection. This policy describes how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
This policy applies to any personal information about you that you provide to Quattro Tech Limited or which is provided to Quattro Tech Limited by third parties.
The data controller in respect of personal information processed under this policy is Quattro Tech Limited (a company incorporated in England with company number 08639903) whose registered office is at Unit 10c Harding Way, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 3WR. Quattro Tech Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm reference number: 809055).
Should you have any comments or queries in relation to this policy or Quattro Tech Limited’s use of your personal information you can contact on 01480 464869 or via email email@example.com
Why do we collect personal information about you?
Quattro Tech Limited collects personal information about you to provide you with our products and services and to improve and develop these for the future.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Quattro Tech Limited collects the following types of personal information from you:
¥ Date of Birth
¥ Address and address history
¥ Contact details such as email address and telephone numbers
¥ Financial information and credit history
¥ Employment details
¥ Identifiers assigned to your computer or other internet connected device including your Internet Protocol (IP) address
¥ Vehicle and/or machine registration and identification numbers
How do we receive personal information about you?
T. C. Harrison Group Limited receives personal information about you:
• When you contact us directly, visit our website (www.quattro-tech.co.uk ), or use our social media channels, whether to apply for one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request. Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal data. Please be aware that communications over the internet, such as emails, are not secure unless they are encrypted. We do not accept any responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal data beyond our control.
• From our other group companies and our carefully selected business partners who provide products and services, such as introducing brokers, fraud prevention or credit reference agencies or trade bodies.
How do we use Personal Information about you?
Quattro Tech Limited and its group may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To verify your identity and to identify you when you contact us.
• As a precursor to entering into or fulfilling a contractual obligation.
• To make decisions on credit, insurance and other facilities, about you, your financial associate(s), members of your household or your business.
• To help to prevent fraud and money laundering.
• To help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future.
• Recover debts that you owe and trace your whereabouts.
• To carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical information using data provided by you.
• To carry out statistical analysis to help with decisions about account management.
• To contact you for marketing purposes relating to products and services that we think will be of potential interest to you.
The lawful grounds that will be relied upon when your personal information is used
There are different lawful grounds that we rely on to use your personal information and we will collect and use your personal information in the following situations:
• where our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or contracts that you are a party to, or to take steps that you request before entering into a contract. These contracts could include the conditions on which you enter a competition or agreements you enter into for service products, for example;
• where our use of your personal information is within our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of the organisation with which we have shared your personal information and we have made sure that your personal information, and your rights in relation to that information, are protected. For example, we may rely on this legal ground if we use your personal information to: understand and improve our products, services and/or business or marketing strategies; for research purposes; to manage and improve our relationship with you and for administrative purposes; to help find out what information, products and services are most likely to interest you and to send or show you information, offers, and online advertisements for these products or services; to personalise your experience of our products and services; to ensure that our products and services are delivered and used in accordance with the law and the terms and conditions that apply to them; and where necessary to protect or defend our or another’s rights or property, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, safety or privacy issues;
• where we believe it is necessary to use your personal information to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
• in limited circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect someone’s safety or vital interests;
• in certain circumstances, we may need to use your personal information for purposes which are in the public interest; and
• where we have your consent. We will rely on your consent to, for example, to use your personal information for marketing to you by email and text message. Where we rely on consent to use your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time . Please see the ‘Your rights‘ section of this notice for more details.
Who do we provide this personal information to?
Quattro Tech Limited will provide your personal information to:
• Financial services providers, such as our preferred suppliers of finance facilities Close Brothers Motor Finance and Omni Finance. Your personal data may be shared with financial services organisations, such as companies which provide hire-purchase funding and banks providing such funding. This is for the purpose of securing such funding on your behalf. We may provide personal data to enable such financial services organisations to carry out necessary searches in order to enable them to make a funding decision for you and meeting their legal and regulatory requirements. In addition, these funders may share your data within their group of companies who provide services to them and so that they and any other companies in their group can look after your relationship with us and them.
• Marketing providers.
• Third party debt collection agencies, insolvency practitioners and legal advisors.
• Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as banking services and data management firms.
Where we store your information
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by Quattro Tech Limited or its third party service providers.
How long will we keep personal information about you?
Quattro Tech Limited will keep a copy of your personal information for as long as we have a contractual relationship with you, or from the point of a vehicle or product purchase, and for a period of 10 years thereafter. For personal information which is not linked to a vehicle purchase we will keep this for a period of 3 years from the date of the record.
We may keep your data for longer periods if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. Maintaining your personal information for these periods allows us to keep accurate records for our legal obligations and to handle any future complaints.
Whenever Quattro Tech Limited transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we impose contractual obligations on the recipients of that information to protect it to the standard required in the EEA.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Quattro Tech Limited:
Access – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Quattro Tech Limited.
Object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you.
Erasure – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing is based on explicit consent.
You have a right at any time to opt-out or withdraw consent of receiving marketing from us and/or to amend the delivery method we use. We will only use your personal information to send you marketing messages if we have either your consent or a ‘legitimate interest’. That is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. It must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.
To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications, enquiry forms or write to us at:
Post: Marketing Department, Quattro Tech Limited, Unit 10c, Harding Way, St Ives, PE27 3WR
You can also opt-out from us passing your information to the other businesses listed above.
You can exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided above.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Quattro Tech Limited handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link ico.org.uk/concerns/
When you enter our Site for the first time and where we wish to issue your computer with a cookie, you will be asked to consent to such use. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Many websites do this whenever a visitor visits their website in order to track traffic flows. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can decline our request, in which case you may not be able to use the Site or some parts of it. Additionally you can configure your browser to do so, or you can ask your internet browser to alert you when a cookie is being set up. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used.
Our Site uses a cookies tool that enables you to select the cookies you are happy for us to place on your computer. This is located at the bottom of each page of our Site. By clicking the “Change Settings” button you will have the option to make specific choices as to which types of cookie you are happy for us to place. However, if you choose to disable cookies, or specific categories of cookies, you may find that areas of our Site do not function as intended. If you do not change any of the cookie settings we will continue to place all types of cookie.
You may need to select your cookie preferences each time you visit our Site if you have chosen to disable all cookies or are accessing our Site from a different device.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to do things such as recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies do not collect information which could be used to identify you.
- [Client to complete][Functionality cookies. These are used to perform functions such as recognise you when you return to our Site and provide live chat facilities. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.]
- [Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Functionality cookies||ASP.NET_SessionID||This is used by Microsoft’s ASP.NET technology to identify you as a unique user for security reasons. It expires when you close your browser and does not store personal data about you.||Expires after the browser is closed.|
|Functionality cookies||CMSCsrfCookie||This is used by Microsoft’s ASP.NET technology to store a security token that the systems uses to then validate all data submitted via forms on the site to protect against cross site request forgery.||Expires after the browser is closed.|
|Functionality cookies||CMSPreferredCulture||This is an essential cookie that stores your preferred content culture (language).|
|Analytics||VisitorStatus||This is used by the website’s analytics package to determine whether you are a new or reutnring visitor so that we can track anonymous visitor statistics.|
|Google Analytics||_utma||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google||Two years|
|Google Analytics||_utmb||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google||30 minutes|
|Google Analytics||_utmc||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google||Session ends|
|Google Analytics||_utmz||7 months|
|Azure Application Insights||ai_session||This is used by Microsoft Azure’s hsoting platform to track the performance of the hosting infrastructure in order to determine any potential issues with the health and performance of the platform.||Expires after 24 hours|
|Azure Application Insights||ai_user||This is used by Microsoft Azure’s hsoting platform to track the performance of the hosting infrastructure in order to determine any potential issues with the health and performance of the platform.||Expires after 24 hours|
Except for essential cookies, or where specified above, all cookies will expire after [EXPIRY] 60 days?.
You are able to block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Information on how to block cookies can usually be found within the “Help” feature of your browser. Information can also be found on the main browser websites.
http://www.apple.com/safari/ (Apple Safari)
http://www.google.com/chrome (Google Chrome)
http://www.microsoft.com (Internet Explorer)
http://www.mozilla–europe.org/en/firefox (Mozilla Firefox)
Other important terms
Governing law and jurisdiction